Friday, April 25, 2003

Well, with that amusing little anecdote out of the way, we can get on with the serious stuff. I don't intend this to be an overt sports blog, or politics blog, or whatever. Basically, it's just going to be a spot for me to comment on whatever happens to be making my neurons fire at the time. In other words, this is going to be the blog equivalent of all those 10-year-old geocities websites with pictures of folks' now long-deceased cats. However, if, in the course of writing this thing I can enrage/titillate/amuse/frighten/puzzle/annoy/provoke some sort of minor reaction from any members of the web surfing public at large, then I will be able to sit back with the warm comforting feeling of a job well done (assuming they e-mail me about it of course - otherwise I'll have to toil on in blissful ignorance).

I may even throw in some interesting links. Here's one - Tilt Online

No comments: